Thursday, October 28, 2010

Two For The Price of One

I'm killing two birds with one stone today.
For no good reason, except that I don't like day 3 too much.
But, let's get to it.

Day 3: Your idea of the perfect first date.

I just have one thing to say about this. Or, maybe two. But boys...do NOT take a girl to a movie on the first date. Seriously. Just don't do it. How are you supposed to talk and get to know each other in a movie?? And for my second thing... I am always down for a walk on the beach. (How cliche, right?) Hey... I am moving by a beach soon, I can say that. In fact, I am moving by this beach. Except.. I am alone in this picture. so that's sad.





Day 4: Your favorite photograph of your best friend
Alright kids, here they are.


This here is Jaimie Scoville. Or as I like to call her.. Jams.

She indeed has been my best friend since I was six months old! That's before I could remember.

This dude is Braden Thompson.

He's my best friend. and he better know that.


This gal is Courtney Cook.

Obviously, we're great.

Courtney Williams.

We go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Of course, you thought I forgot the most important ones...

The siblings.


Stay sweet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know that :) Thanks for the shout out. ps the blog is LEGIT. wish mine was as good as yours..
love,
Bray Bray