Tuesday, November 9, 2010

All I Can Do Is Keep Breathing

Day sixteen.
Your celebrity crush.
I may be slightly twitterpated with James Lafferty.
And I guess he lives where I am moving.
So. That's funny.

Today has been a hard day.
And on days like these it's a bit harder to find something to be thankful for...
but it is also days like today when it is most important.
So, today I am thankful that I have a job.
Even though it is only Arby's. It has really gotten me through the last couple months and I know it will help me handle the next month. I don't know what I would've done if I didn't have anything else to keep me busy this semester.
Well, I am off to brave the cold with my sister at my brother in law's flag football game. I really cannot wait.


1 comment:

Courtney Cook said...

I've been waiting for you to do the celebrity crush one :) simply because I knew EXACTLY who it would be! I hope you have a better day tomorrow dearest :)