Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thirteen

Challenge: Your favorite musician and why?

Bummer. I don't have one of those.
I am a sucker for anything acoustic though. . .
Sorry today is a stinker.

On a brighter note.
Just made some chicken and veggies and it tastes mighty yummy. (If I do say so myself...)
ALSO. This is something my mom would make. I am turning into my mother.
So that's a bit embarrassing.

Today I am thankful for.... Nina Nina Ballerina
I've known this girl literally since the day she was born and her family long before that. She is my little sister in every way that counts. I'm really missing her right now. She went and got herself all famous. I know, who gave her the right?? But in all honesty. I am SO proud of her. But in all selfishness, I can't wait for her to get home off the America's Got Talent tour in 1 WEEK so that I can wrap her in my arms and never let go!

But she is definitely having the time of her life.


I love you, Nina! and of course you too Ali!
Well. It's to bed I go. I do believe I am getting sick.

...lame.

No comments: