Thursday, June 16, 2011

and here's to a better tomorrow

Okay-- so let me first apologize for my last blog post. Heartache has struck but I'm very blessed to have such solid, amazing friends and roommates who will listen to me cry and rant 
and even pound on their door in the middle of the night to do just that 
(that's for you, Dana!)
and a huge shout out to my good friend Mac who heard through the grapevine about my last few days and left my favorite goodies at my front door 
If he wasn't leaving so soon for his mission, I'd auction him off for one of you ladies, he is definitely one of a kind, a rare breed indeed.

This quote has seemingly gotten me through this week...
"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." -Marjorie Pay Hinckley
(those Hinckleys have it going on, let's just be real) 


 In other news...
I landed a second job! downtown at the Henrietta riverboat cruise 
pretty perfect for me, I must say. 
let's all say a prayer it will fit in smoothly with job numero uno
but I'll go ahead and save you a trip to google.com....
see that big boat in the middle of the Cape Fear river?
that's the Henrietta, ah man she is a beauty.
(ps that's also downtown Wilmington, I'm just sayin)
and now that I've made you completely jealous... 

goodnight lovelies

No comments: