Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 7: Your dream wedding

Unfortunately, I have never been the girl that plans out and dreams about her wedding since she was a little girl. I have no idea what I want my wedding colors to be, what type of wedding dress I want, and whatever else girls dream of, who knows. All I know is that I want to be married in the temple. I guess you could say that is my dream wedding!

But onto more important matters. . .

It's HALLOWEEN.
I hope everyone has had an enjoyable one!

This is me at five.


This is me at nineteen.


Obviously, not much has changed.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Oh I love these pics! I remember that Halloween when you were five like it was yesterday! That's when you went Trick or Treating with the Arrington boy. Hmmm....I miss those days.