Thursday, November 18, 2010

hey mister, she's my sister!

I thought this deserved a post of its own...

Today I am thankful for:


my sister

Last night I realized that in almost a month I will be saying goodbye to her for possibly a year. I almost lost it right then and there. I don't know how to do that. I don't know how to be someone she misses. I know that will be the hardest goodbye. She's been there for me since day one and has always been my biggest example. I am so thankful that she is the person she is and has made the decisions she has. I know that if she made a wrong turn somewhere and lost her way, I would be a lost cause. She has carved out a great path for me and my siblings to follow down. For the last couple of years its been her and I against the world. and I love it. She's my best friend.

Our life in pictures:












No comments: