Monday, November 22, 2010

I spent the majority of my morning shoveling my mom's driveway.
It took forever and a day.
How did we get all that snow so fast?
Anyway. My back is sore, my hands are blistered...
but it's okay.
Because I am now enjoying this.

Also- Let Everly be the soundtrack to your holiday.
Love, love this album. Buy it and let it play in your home this holiday season...
You won't regret it.

Today I am thankful for dreams.
That's weird. I know.
But I had some fantastic dreams last night!
And it just made this day so great.
I love waking up from a dream that makes me smile all day.
It's fun.

Only two more days left of this 30 day challenge.
Thank goodness.

Day 29: Something you could never get tired of doing
To be honest...
I don't know if there is anything I could never get tired of doing.
Everything would eventually become boring and tiresome.
But maybe. I'll think about it.

Stay warm!
xo Laur



No comments: