Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome Winter

It wouldn't be winter without my annual sore throat.
With that said, I am here to announce it is officially winter.
Welcome -14 degree weather, welcome my raw throat.
Man, I was really feeling it today.
As for now I will proudly gulp down some Nyquil and let it put me out forever.
Or until my alarm goes off tomorrow.
Darn.

ps. I blame you, Braden, for making me walk two hours last night outside in negative degree weather. but it's okay. because you bought me hot chocolate.
and you're my best friend.
(And we fed the hungry, of course.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know... my bad. I had no idea what we were going to do... But I am really glad you came with me! I didn't want to be alone. plus it was some much needed Braden/Lauren time.. Thanks! hope your throat gets better :)