Monday, December 27, 2010

Ah, here it comes, my four o'clock wake up call...

...Not.
But it is 2:10 in the am and I am wide awake
Seriously. Are we sure it is not 2:10 pm and the sun just forgot to rise?
Shoot. 
But here is the deal, folks.
My anxiety is killing me. and I mean that in all honesty.
I am pretty sure severe lack of sleep might just kill a person.
Yes? No? Maybe? 
HELP! 
8 days, 7 hours and 40 minutes until go time.
But who's counting? 
and for those wondering and maybe so people will stop asking me...
Yes, I am still so excited to go.
No, I have not had any reservations about the move.
No, I really am not that nervous (worst question ever)
Yes, I am a bit tired of talking about it. 
Goooodnight!
Well, probably not, but let's not kill tradition. 
Until the wee hours of tomorrow morning I am sure...
xo

No comments: