Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dear Self,
please remember you are worth something
to someone
maybe someday.
and that you are strong.
and brave.
and sometimes pretty.
[although, sometimes maybe turned into never]
Hang in there.
The light at the end of the tunnel is worth the pain.

We all have days like this, right?
[or maybe, weeks]
and coincidentally weeks turn into months.

But because I need to find the small things in life...
Here are 10 things that make me terribly happy.

1. Midnight bowls of cereal with my roommates
2. A hug from my cousin Liam
[because he is the cutest thing in my life]
3. Joking around with my siblings
4. Driving with the window down
5. Mint Oreo milkshakes [preferably from Charlie's]
6. Falling in love with a new song
7. Butterflies in my tummy
8. Getting a good tan [or just not burning]
9. The feeling after a good workout
10. Little purple flowers

No comments: