Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Success!


Today I sat in a downtown coffee shop for the afternoon and read the newspaper and watched the rain pour as I waited for my job interview.

And yes...
I got the job! Thank goodness.
I am really excited about it too. I will be working at Cape Fear National Country Club in the pro shop. How perfect is that? 
I start in two weeks. 

As I drove home over the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge (which by the way is the most awesome way to drive into Wilmington) I couldn't help but think how lucky my life is. 

Ps. my birthday is one week from today.
...just saying. 

3 comments:

Courtney Cook said...

You, my friend, are gorgeous!

Courtney Stratford said...

Congrats! That's my girl :)
p.s. I just bought 2 more outfits for NC today
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

I'm so proud of you! See??!!!! All of your Dads prodding you to keep golfing paid off! And, birthDAY in a week?? You should make it a birth WEEK!!! Make everyday special. I'm so blessed that you came into this world as my daughter almost 20 yrs ago!! I love you!