Sunday, February 27, 2011

take me with you, I start to miss you

I don't remember the last time I was this excited for the weekend to be over. I know... what!?? But it's true... I am ready for the new week. Tonight I spent some alone time down at the beach. It was excellent! I finally fished through all the thoughts I've had swarming in my head. It did me wonders. Now I am crawling into bed with a clearer head than before and a smile on my face (mostly because tomorrow is Sunday and I have been waiting for Sunday alllll weekend) But Oh wait! Tonight I went downtown with my friend Bradely and that was just great! Downtown is my absolute favorite. They were filming a few things down there for the show One Tree Hill and there are spotlights and just lights galore everywhere along the boardwalk. So tonight it looked extra pretty and a bit like Christmas! Not that it doesn't always look beautiful but you get the point (I hope) Anyway, farewell my friends, my rambling ends now.

No comments: