Thursday, April 21, 2011

downtown therapy

today was such a fantastic day! I didn't have to work which was of course, rad. mary and I started the day downtown early, early this morning (or late last night, depending on how you look at it) doing some downtown therapy. after some beautiful sleeping in took place, mary and i continued our therapy downtown with some shopping, lunch, photos and of course, kilwins ice cream. oh, it was the loveliest. downtown fixes all of our problems. without fail.

but really. i'm just really grateful for mary. my whole situation in wilmington wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for her. in so many ways i owe her everything. my friend back at utah state served his mission in north carolina and actually taught mary the lessons. he hooked me up with her back in september and through mary i found my roommates, apartment and found a steady group of friends before even moving out here. she continues to be my "wilmington best friend" and honestly, i don't know what i would do without her.... thumbs up for mary ellen! 

No comments: