Sunday, December 11, 2011


10 things I know for sure
1. the Lord knows what we need and when we need it and even more, who we need and when we need them. it's so important to have faith in that.
2. family is not always by blood, in fact, more than often it is those who are not related through bloodlines that become more of our family. 
3. no matter where in the world I am, I can usually always find someone who knows my grandpa morrison. he is just that amazing, it's ridiculous!
4. the older I get the more I appreciate my parents.
5. scripture reading, prayer and journal writing are necessities. 
6. I have the most amazing boyfriend, I will never understand how little ol' me ends up with someone like him. 
7. there's no better feeling then sitting in church and feeling the spirit so strongly and knowing that that is what it is. holy blessings! 
8. prayers are very often answered through those around us.
9. the world owes you nothing. you may be doing everything right and still have trial after trial, hardship after hardship. that is life. that's how it rolls. he never said it was going to be easy, he just said it would be worth it. attitude is key.
10. I can do hard things. I am destined for greatness. I am amazing. I am a daughter of God with an elder brother who loves me! 


how awesome is that!? 
xox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I just say, I heart your faCE! (& wish I came up with something like this =])