Friday, January 27, 2012

life as of late according to my iphone


last weekend we celebrated the chinese new year at Joe's
we had fun with our home grown staches and my baggy eyes
 spent the weekend in myrtle beach with lindsay and kelly for a quick birthday getaway.
and i decided that my new hair doo easily gives me a step up in playing Dwight Shrute for next halloween. something i discovered on accident but couldn't have been more thrilled. 
and my 21st birthday is on WEDNESDAY, folks! 
wowza!
also. i have been obsessively listening to ingrid michaelson's new album "human again" loooove it and then some. 
and that's what's happening in my neck of the world.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the fun update! I get so excited when you blog. Sure love you honey. And by the way, your likeness to the Office dude is quite frightening!

Courtney Kearns said...

your new header picture is gorgeous. seriously.

Courtney Cook said...

I agree with Court. You are seriously so gorgeous laur!

Carolyn said...

Love your new header pic! Holy Wowza!!! I have a beautiful daughter!