Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to my ahhhhmazing father! 
 52 never looked so good! 
thanks for being my example, making me who I am today and honestly being the most amazing Dad... ever. Couldn't have asked for better!
I am truly blessed! 
I love you Pops! And I miss you! wish I could be there to watch you blow out your candles on your red velvet cupcakes!


as of life for me.... 

summer is officially here. the NC heat has cranked up and humidity is making itself uncomfortable. 

one of my best friends, Amber, is getting baptized tomorrow @ 4:00!
words cannot explain how excited I am! You will not find a sweeter testimony than hers. she has been a huge example to me. 
I'm so blessed to be apart of this! 

life is happy. 
and i love my new green dress. 



and I'll leave you with my current favorite photo
I can't get enough- it makes me smile, laugh, and cry all at once!
thank you sis for finding this hidden gem
 
xo

1 comment:

Claire said...

Love the green dress and the hair!!! Miss ya like crazy babe! When are you heading West again?