Sunday, August 19, 2012

conference update!

every summer, usually toward the end of July, the Wilmington YSA host a Regional YSA conference for NC. This year I had the opportunity to be the chairman over the conference. We started working on it back in March and with a LOT of help we somehow pulled it off! It was the highest attended YSA conference we've had yet and so so much fun! It all started on Friday night with treats, games and a talent show. Saturday we had service projects, lunch, a guest speaker, workshops, beach time and a stellar dance and dinner on the USS NC Battleship. it was an amazing weekend and I learned so much, I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to head it up this year! 
here's some picures!! 
the first couple are with (most) of my conference committee. I could NOT have done it without them. I would have turned into an (even more) crazy person, no doubt. and 2 people would have showed. maybe 3.
click on pictures to make them biiiiiger





 

on another note... classes start this tuesday! I am oh so excited (no sarcasm intended) let the craziness begin!!  

No comments: