Thursday, February 7, 2013

it's been a rough few weeks; time for.....

10 things that make me terribly happy

1. it was february 6th, i spent my afternoon at the beach... and got a nice kiss from the sun. in february. my native idaho self may never really get used to that. 
2. time spent with trishy tonight.... i swear, she is one of the nicest, most sincere human beings you will ever have the pleasure of meeting.... she makes any bad day so much better!
3. video editing....... i'm quickly finding out this may be where my passion lies...hmm... 
4. the norah jones cd i bought today for 99 cents. what a steal! 
5. goofy, most nice letters from mr. maccer. he also sends me bouquets of flowers on my birthday along with a gift card for my favorite milkshake.... what a lad! 
6. yesterday in art department i painted an entire movie set, and.... if i do say so myself, it looked mighty nice! but it made me proud.... considering i am certainly not artsy fartsy whatsoever.
7. daily quotes i receive via text from kelly-- lately, it's the morning boost i need. 
8. phone conversations with my grandma and grandpa. oh, how i love that crazy duo.... 
9. umm..... the freakin' bachelor. why am i such a girl?! it's "tierra"able.... (see what i did there, bachelor fans?) but, really. 
10. i was supposed to be in bed asleep 3 hours ago...... so, that's funny. and funny things make me.... 
well, terribly happy.  

2 comments:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

yeah, sean is kinda tickin me off lately. it's so frustrating to watch! her, danielle and lindsey need to GO!

Carolyn said...

Hmmm. Momma must call the LoMo. You seem like you've had a hard few days. Talk to you tomorrow my dear.