Monday, August 12, 2013

hi...... 

guys. when did i turn into the worst blogger ever? it's not like i have a life therefore an excuse. sorry, grandpa. i'll try to make sure you have something more to read every now and then. because i love you so! 

things you may have missed.....
+ i moved apartments. and i am loving it! my new townhouse is so cute and i'm loving the fresh start and comfort of my little home!
+ i went to europe with my family for two weeks. no big deal! wrong. big deal. it still feels like a dream but, it certainly happened! (see photo) i am one blessed girl. 
+ ummm, it's august. what? that's all. 

lessons learned within the last little while....
+ sometimes, the best revenge is to smile, move on, and do nothing. 
+ not everyone is healthy enough to have a front row seat in our lives. some people in life need to be loved from a distance. observe the relationships around you. which ones lift? which ones lean? which ones encourage and which ones discourage? which ones provide growth and which ones, simply put, don't? which ones don't really understand, know or appreciate you? 
+ be careful who you share your weaknesses with. some people can't wait for the opportunity to use them against you. 
+ never forget the ones who were there for you when no one else was 
+ don't cross oceans for someone who won't jump a puddle for you 
+ my mother is the most beautiful person on this earth, she's my best critic and my strongest supporter 
+ when people stare at you, assume they are just taking notes on how to be awesome and walk away (it actually helps!) 

"I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it." -Maya Angelou 

and now, photos you may have missed.... p.s. for pictures of my trip to europe you are better off visiting my sister's blog over here and checking out her europe segments she is posting. she took all photos and i took all video (putting together a video of our adventures, of course) besides, she's super cute and preggers with my first nephew.... and fun to follow!





2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for a new addition to your blog! I've missed it! And thanks for the sweet words. I sure do love you, miss you and completely believe in you. The End.

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

She must be super mama, because i'm so over walking everywhere right now! 1 more week! Looks like tons and tons of fun, you lucky duck! :)

-karly