Thursday, November 25, 2010

Food Coma

Who doesn't love having a day to just eat your body weight in food and not feel guilty about it?
Happy Thanksgiving!
We had a lovely day in my house today.
The girls cooked all day.
I made a spectacular stuffing, courtesy of my step mom (Thanks, Nicole!)


What did the boys do all day?


It all came together and it was a great feast!
I grew a food baby, and fell into a food coma...
but it was well worth it.

After dinner we went and saw the moved "Tangled"
All I have to say about that is this...
Disney, you've done it again.
(I loved it.)

Tomorrow I head to Ogden, Utah for my Grandpa's viewing tomorrow night
and funeral Saturday.
It's going to be an emotional next two days, I can already feel it.

But it is Thanksgiving.
So what am I extra thankful for today?
Opportunity.
My family.
My friends.
and you.

Stay classy.

No comments: