Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This is me right now. I am "studying"... but not really. But I am enjoying some nice quiet time in my regular spot on the 3rd floor of the ESLC building, enjoying my usual turkey and cheese sandwich! It's great.
Day 9: A photo of the item you last purchased
Here's what I want to know. Who came up with these questions?
I last bought a water bottle. Yeah, real exciting. Basically I was feeling very parched and went to the vending machine, worked some magic and then before you know it, I was holding a nice, cold plastic water bottle in my little hands. Do I really need to post a picture though? I mean, come on people, we all know what water bottles look like.... Right?

Now for the fun part. What I am thankful for today:

My Hot Mama
She's such a good sport. I have always known my mom was way awesome. But it wasn't until the last couple of years that I found out just how strong my mom is. And she's being seriously cool and driving with me across the country in a couple months, and I am SO grateful for that. If that's not being a way awesome mom, I don't know what is!

1 comment:

KMF said...

Thanks for listing me in your grateful list. It meant a lot and made me cry. I love you and am looking forward to our road trip!