Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wacko Wednesday

Day 10: A photo of your favorite place to eat



Man. I will miss those pork burritos.

Well folks, it's been one crazy Wednesday!
I worked nine hours. 6am-3pm. Tired? You betcha!

But today I am very Thankful today for this man.



Today I was talking with a girl who hasn't ate for three days because her family doesn't have enough money for food. She said she couldn't wait until Saturday when she got paid so she could eat something. Those of you that know me well, know that this broke my heart. I have been blessed in my life and never had to worry about going a day or even an hour without food and that is all because of the hard work of my Dad. I don't know how he survived the 12 years of schooling he put himself through and I definitely don't know how he survives his long, hard and stressful days. But I am so proud of my pops. He's the best endodontist (check him out here), an awesome guy and an even better Dad.


No comments: