Sunday, April 10, 2011

Azalea Festival or bust

the weekend is overrrr. 
And it was a great one. It was the NC Azalea Festival this weekend downtown and if you don't know what that is then you should find out. 
because it is awesome and I pretty much spent my entire weekend downtown. nothing better than that. 

Here I am downtown indulging in some excellent Kilwin's Ice Cream before the rad firework show on the riverwalk

Today I went to church
and then back downtown to dominate
I enjoyed a tasty lunch on the back patio of Fat Tony's Italian Pub while watching/listening to a concert on the river. 
Now we're back on for movie night.

 I feel like this last week was a weird one for me. 
my emotions were everywhere and anywhere and I felt like I had no control over them. not okay. 
so it was perfect to end the week with a weekend downtown
Happy Sunday....

No comments: