Thursday, May 12, 2011

preview

So maybe right now, at this very moment I am lying on my bed, fresh out of the shower ....and yall know what that means.
soaking wet hair.
what else?
:) 

this is a random post, really.
I don't have much to say. 
except I am not feeling like getting dressed and ready.
so I blog to stall and possibly stop time.
it's fine. 
oh, yesterday I donated plasma for my very first time.
[yay for being poor and selling some bodily liquids to fill my car up with gas!]
I can donate twice a week. holla!
definitely going back tomorrow for another 30 george washingtons.
not bad, not bad. 

once I (finally) get ready I am heading downtown 
yes, you guessed it... downtown therapy!
it's free. 
 pictures will follow today's events, I am sure. 

until then I will leave you with a past downtown therapy photo sesh peecture