Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I've been tagged

twice. 
 my sister and my friend jill have tagged me in this little "game" i guess? maybe? is it a game?
anyhow....

here are the rules:
1. post these rules.

2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.

3. answer the questions set for you in the original post.

4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.

5. go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.
 

so let's go! 

this is the most current picture. it was last night.
the stud is my favorite little guy, carter.


11 random things.... 
1. i hate clowns. i hate hate them. they freak the bajeebies out of me. clowns and sprouted potatoes. -no comment.
2. i sing really loud to my music in my car. all the time. even through the weird looks of the people next to me. i know it makes their day. 
3. i'm oh so excited for iron man 3 to start filming here next month. it's going to be rad, let's just be real. it's iron man 3, people.
4. i'm very often asked "anyone tell you that you look like that girl from the notebook" ....i'm not. now goodbye. 
5. i'm not embarrassed to admit i have a little girl crush on the biebs. it's the eyes. 
6. i have food cravings like a pregnant woman. 
7. i don't believe the human heart was made to be put through the abuse of the dating world. 
8. i'm not a morning person. but i'm not a night person, either. i'm sort of just there. 
9. my car's name is rosa. and she's such a trooper. 
10. i would love to live in a cute little house out in the banks of wilmington, with my cute husband and children running around in the backyard. sounds perfectly perfect. 

questions i need to answer...
1. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny day?
on a sunny day... well, if it's a sunny summer day then you'll find me at the beach or by the pool. it's the only way to survive a southern summer. 
2. Why do you blog?
because if i don't my mom gets real real mad. also, i live thousands of miles from my family, it's an easy way to keep them in touch with my life. and i like my sanity. 
3. How do you relieve frustration/anger?
i either go on a run or lock myself in my bedroom and wait it out. both work just wonderfully. 
4. Describe your perfect day.
no work, no school. just me, my best buds, downtown wilmington and the beach at sunset. ohhh and my favorite foods. 
5. What is your dream vacation?
ya know, since i was young i've always wanted to stay at Atlantis in the bahomas. call me mary kate. 
6. What is your dream job?
creator/producer of a hit tv show-- filmed here in a wilmington, of course
7. Biggest Pet Peeve?
flakey people. nothing bugs me more than a flake. 
8. All time favorite TV Show or Movie?
well, let's be honest, the tv show that had the most influence in my life was a little show called one tree hill. i owe them lots.
9. Your worst fear?
loosing one of my parents or a sibling. i'm not sure i could handle that.
10. Have you ever stayed in the hospital overnight?
yesssireee
11. Favorite quote. 
feel the fear, and do it anyway.
 
my questions... 
 1. what is one thing about yourself you would change? 
2. where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
3. dogs or cats? 
4. favorite vacation.
5. tell me a secret. 
6. if you could spend the day with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
7. who's your celebrity crush? 
8. if you could eat only one thing the rest of your life, what would you choose? 
9. current favorite song? 
10. what's your guilty pleasure? 
 
it's your turn..... 
rocket roe 
dana
philip cripe 
that's all.  
mostly because i can't think of anyone else.
 
 
that's the most brain power i've used all day.
and now i'm going to sleep in my newly cleaned sheets.
[heavenly]
goodnight!  

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Lauren, I'm glad I instill such fear in you. Getting you to blog is worth the reputation! I love hearing these random details about you. Who is the adorable little guy in your pic? And by the way, your beautiful. Inside of course, is the most important, but I still have to do a double take at how beautiful your outside is as well. Sistero (sp) was in the salon yesterday and was talking about you tool. Love you! And THANKS for the blog update!! You've got two days before I start getting real real mad again!

Unknown said...

AH! I've been tagged. Working on it........NOW :)