Thursday, January 17, 2013

truth

my friend the other day told me that the reason she hates blogs is that they make it seem like the blogger's life is absolutely perfect and wonderful. honestly, her theory make sense. there has been plenty of times i have been on someone's blog and end up leaving thinking less of myself and feeling like my life is junk. so, i thought, i don't want my blog to be that blog. ya know? so let's be honest. this week, thus far, has kinda, well, sucked. there, i said it. not for any particular reason. it just started on a bad note, one could say, and the week just rolled with it. my thoughts have been crazed, my money scarce, my paranoia getting the best of me, my calling stressful, small 'tiffs' with friends, work was rough, blah, blah, blah...... whatever. it happens. but, tomorrow is a new day. and i am starting over. i like the quote by gordon b hinckley that says, "try a little harder to be a little better". i am living true to that for the rest of the week (and forever, hopefully.) 
however sucky this week has played out.... i did get some good news! 
remember this guy? 
well, this little cheeser comes home in almost exactly 5 months! and i could not be more excited!
recieved this photo early this morning. love that guy. 


  

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Remember that life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain! Keep your chin up honey. Give yourself five minutes to yell, cry, punch a pillow, then wipe your tears and carry on and look for the light in all things. I love you!